a. Enterprise Deployment Guide
Enterprise Deployment Guide
The Enterprise Deployment Guide for Oracle Identity and Access Management in a Kubernetes Cluster is a step by step guide that describes how to deploy the entire Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite in a production environment. It incorporates best practices learned over many years to ensure that your Identity and Access Management deployment maintains the highest levels of Availability and Security.
- Preparing your On-premises Kubernetes, or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OCI OKE), for an Identity Management (IDM) Deployment.
- Deploying and configuring Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) seeding data needed by other IDM products.
- Deploying and Configuring an Ingress Controller.
- Deploying and Configuring the WebLogic Kubernetes Operator
- Deploying and Configuring Oracle Access Management (OAM) and integrating with OUD.
- Deploying and Configuring Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) and integrating with OUD and OAM.
- Deploying and Configuring Oracle Identity Role Intelligence (OIRI) and integrating with OIG.
- Deploying and configuring Oracle Advanced Authentication (OAA) and Oracle Adaptive Risk Management (OARM) and integrating with OAM.
- Deploying and Configuring Monitoring and Centralised logging and configuring IDM to send monitoring and logging information to it.
Additionally, as per Enterprise Deployment Automation, all of the above can be automated using open source scripts.