Welcome to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Hands-on Labs
Get hands on experience of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure through these hands on labs. Here are the details of the main page:
- L100-LAB folder has labs covering the basics of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services and establishes a platform for more advanced concepts.
- L200-LAB folder cover more advanced labs build on top of the basics learned in 100 level.
Oracle Cloud Account
If you don’t have an Oracle Cloud account then you can quickly and easily sign up for a free trial account that provides:
- $300 of free credits good for up to 3500 hours of Oracle Cloud usage
- Credits can be used on all eligible Cloud Platform and Infrastructure services for the next 30 days
- Your credit card will only be used for verification purposes and will not be charged unless you ‘Upgrade to Paid’ in My Services
Click here to request your trial account: Try It!
Self-paced labs provide hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure in real cloud environments. You can try self-paced labs here: Self-Paced Labs
Please do these labs in the order they are listed. Starting with the Identity lab and working your way down to the Reserved Pubic IP lab.
Governance and Administration
|Virtual Cloud Network||Foundational||10 minutes|
|Block Storage||Foundational||10 minutes|
|Object Storage||Foundational||5 minutes|
|File Storage||Foundational||10 minutes|
|Load Balancer||Foundational||15 minutes|
|Reserved Public IP||Foundational||5 minutes|
|Autonomous Transaction Processing||Foundational||20 minutes|
|Autonomous Data Warehouse||Foundational||20 minutes|
200 - Core Infrastructure
|Console Connection||Advanced||20 minutes|
|NAT Gateway||Advanced||20 minutes|
|Local Peering Gateway||Advanced||20 minutes|
|Service Gateway||Advanced||5 minutes|
200 - Solutions, Platform and Edge
|Terraform and Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE)||DevOps||30 minutes|
|Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry||DevOps||15 minutes|
|Deploying Jenkins||DevOps||30 minutes|
|Resource Manager||DevOps||20 minutes|
|OCI Command Line Interface||DevOps||30 minutes|